The Finance Director will be reporting to the Group’s Board of Directors and accountable for the financial strategy, risk management, financial controls, strategic metrics monitor and financial performance reporting for all the companies in the group. He will be having hands on approach with the main business, which is a contracting company, but will have to be responsible for the other companies in the group in terms of business and strategic analysis. As the leader of the Finance Department, his prime responsibilities is to manage and control all financial related activities including accounting, finance, treasury, business planning and financial reporting through a coordinated efforts with Financial Managers of each company under the group.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Any Nationality
- GCC experience preferable
- Profession in both the Arabic and English languages
- Professional Accounting Qualification ie CA, CPA, ACCA, CFA
- Strategic Visioning/Leadership
- Seasoned and proactive leader with demonstrated excellence in managing finance, accounting, budgeting, controls, analysis and reporting with values of integrity and transparency.
- Proven strength as a motivational team-builder; a developer of staff, coach and mentor.
- Hands-on and proactive management style.
- Operational Excellence
- Skilled in examining, developing, re-engineering, and recommending financial and technology policies and procedures.
- Able to execute complex financial models and forecasts.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates high standards regarding the quality and thoroughness of business and technical analysis.
- Proactively identify organizational changes needed to become a global market leader
- Drive a process orientation and high quality focus across the business/ organization, so as to institutionalize self- sustaining operational excellence, with minimal dependence on individuals.
- Take strategic decisions that result in operational excellence, and hence drive business profitability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in order to interact knowledgeably with and impact both internal and external parties.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to convey highly technical information