CEO you will be responsible and accountable for the overall operation and
management of the company’s development. He will be looking upon the overall
strategic direction and priorities and monitor the performance of the company
as well as the performance of each project.
a complying action plan with an approved strategic plan, would be expected to
be submitted by the CEO during the 1st 6
CEO Core Intrinsic Tasks:
1. Setting strategy and direction:
Vision, Strategy, and Tactics
2. Modeling and setting the company’s
culture, values, and behavior
3. Building and leading the senior
4. Allocating capital to the company’s
The CEO will guide, direct and lead the Executive Management Team,
which is made up of the following:
- Director of Development
- Director of Project Management & Operations
- Director of Design
- Senior Director of operations & Facility Management
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Director of Finance
Major Job Duties &
- Provide inspired leadership company wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting,
reporting, and auditing.
- Allocating capital to the company’s priorities
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor
compliance with laws and regulations.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to the
Executive Management Team to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent
with established policies.
- Assist the Board of Directors in setting strategic goals,
objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share,
profitability and return on investment.
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief
information officer, and other executives.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission,
and plan for short- and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great
- Provide the required linkage between the Board of Directors and
the Executive Management Team and provide them with adequate information to
carry out their responsibilities.
- Conduct a strategic review of performance on a regular basis to
determine whether the company is meeting its short-and long-term objectives
(increase in profits, increase in market share, return on investment, etc).
- Develop, in coordination with the Executive Management Team, an
integrated business plan that optimizes market share and profitability of
existing or new activities.
- Review the operating results of the company & compare them
to established objectives and goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate
measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communications
throughout the company to ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and
accountabilities of all executives are clearly defined and understood.
- Periodically review and check the performance of the Executive
Management Team and recommend remedial action and improvements.
- Promote the company’s direction and momentum, its business
performance, the positive external impact (image), internal business climate,
people and services.
- Act as the principal
public relations officer of the company and represent them with major
customers, government entities, the financial community, and the public.
- Ensure development of an effective organizational structure and
the promotion of a positive internal climate in which management development
for succession is nurtured.
- Delegate some responsibilities to appropriate executives in
order to ensure smooth running of the company.