- Ensure the timely and core effective delivery of Graphic Design projects.
- Ensure compliance of designs with Corporate branding and enhances quality of graphic outputs.
- Manage the carrying out of in-house photography for products and other materials to be utilized ads, presentations, or research for marketing purposes.
- Ensure artworks and media files are archived systematically for immediate retrieval.
- Ensures artworks for monthly and weekly displays and publishing are well-coordinated, compliant and properly executed on time.
- Designing and developing Flash and interactive Ads.
- Ensure to make use of computer multimedia programs to create, modify, or present any new concept.
- Ensure to support with the Media-related activities and requirements.
- Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the daily work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes, practices, work processes, cost effectiveness, and productivity enhancement
- Promote to other employees within the organization the implementation and adherence to policies, procedures, processes, and instructions
- Follow daily operations relating to the job to ensure work continuity
- Contribute to preparing timely and accurate reports that concern the line of work to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards
- Ensure the satisfaction of both internal and external customers by addressing their needs in a courteous and timely manner
- 1-2 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field is required
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
Key skill Required
- Design Engineer