We live in a global, connected, and ever-changing world driven by the 4th industrial revolution where today’s students will need to have digital literacy and new skills to thrive in the digital economy. As we face a new world of work, changing economies, preparing education institutions to build future leaders has never been more vital to society.
Expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive larger impact and targeted business growth and drive the jointly agreed customer multi-year Digital Transformation business strategy, delivering agreed outcomes while leading a virtual internal and external team with the customer and partners
- Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase case for change and Microsoft's unique value proposition for education
- Mobilizing, orchestrating, mentoring and leading the Microsoft Account Team, partners and customer in order to help solidify the path to the complex yet exciting journey that is Digital Transformation
- Selling education services and solutions that:
oGrow usage of integrated learning solutions on the Microsoft platform (Office 365, School Data Synch, Teams, Edge, Dynamics 365)
oGrow and protect Windows 10 device share, by creating demand for experiences specific to Windows
oDrive Azure as the cloud for education, especially in academic research by establishing strategic design wins across top research institutions
oGrow awareness/usage of the Microsoft Cloud to close talent gap of students, researchers and faculty/instructors on Azure/Cloud
oDrive active usage of Minecraft: Education Edition
- Leading the process of structuring deals and define the negotiation strategies for the customer account
- Establishing Microsoft as a leader in education transformation and future ready skills championing Microsoft’s mission to empower every student by supporting education future-ready skills focus across the spectrum of our audience engagements, from high level conversations on skills/employability with leaders, to getting students excited about computer science, and empowering students to graduate with industry recognized skills
- Be able to articulate the Education Transformation Framework vision, followed by the customer maturity framework/path for customers to take to enable their digital transformation based on their stage and objectives/capabilities they want to achieve.
- Presenting and demonstrating key end-user solutions/capabilities and technical architectures aligned to a customer maturity framework/path in Windows 10 Pro and Education, Office 365 clients and Modern Classroom deployment tools such as Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium (AAD P1), Intune (MDM and MAM) and Teams with School Data Sync (SDS) set-up. And looking holistically end to end to the resources ready for deployment & adoption (usage) assistance for smooth customer experience.
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong sales and business background, with 5-8 years of technology-related experience, that includes extensive direct contact with customers and partners
- Proven track record achieving sales quota - preferred
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with senior education decision makers and articulating how education institutions can digitally transform teaching and learning/student outcomes with Microsoft solutions
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Experience in leading and driving the entire sales cycle, orchestrating virtual selling teams where necessary, leveraging repeatable offerings that maximize revenue/market share/consumption opportunities and increase customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Key skill Required
- Sales Executive Activities
- Certified Public Accountant