As an Administrator you will contribute to the growth and profitability for Inter IKEA by ensuring office administration matters in the most cost efficient, simple, and effective way and by monitoring the needs and compliance to policies.
Supporting the co-workers in how to meet and travel in the safest, most cost efficient, simple, and effective way. Communicate on a regular basis with co-workers to secure that everyone has knowledge about tools and information to meet and travel the Inter IKEA way.
- Responsible for a highly effective and cost-efficient office administration that supports co-workers in their daily needs such office cleaning and maintenance, canteen, car fleet management etc.
- Secure that office supplies (including FIKA and pantry supplies) purchases are done according to the Procure to Pay Policy
- Manage Vendor Master Data in CODA
- Secure administrative routines are simple, communicated and monitored.
- Contribute in cost follow ups, budget and forecasts connected to office administration.
- Facilitate the creation of Free Zone Gate Passes as and when required for coworkers and visitors.
- Support with visa, immigration and other public relations administration with authorities.
- Be the one point of contact for facilitating digital approvals through DocuSign
- Be the contact person in respect to meet & travel by contribute to both growth and long-term sustained profitability by supporting a good meeting culture
- Establish and update local meet & travel rules and guidelines, communicating them clearly to those who need information
- Support and challenge all co-workers in meeting and travelling in a cost-conscious and sustainable way
- Build strong relationship with service providers (in relation to Meet & Travel) in respect to day to day needs
- Promote safe travel and proactively ensure that travelers have an awareness of current situations that may exist in the countries we do business
- Monitor our traveler’s whereabouts when major incidents happen throughout the world in cooperation with Group Meeting & Travel, in order to coordinate and support them, ensuring a safe return
- At any time, act as an ambassador of Inter IKEA values
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma or equivalent
- Work experience of 2 years as an Office Administrator
- Deep knowledge of local office administration related regulation.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on an operational level with great attention to details.
- Ability to ensure conformity with routines, compliance and legal requirements.
- Ability to work in a structured and organized way.
- Capability to communicate in a clear way and build relationships with external bodies (vendors, local authorities, service providers & etc.)
- Capability to understand and support needs of internal customers.
- Capability to handle sensitive information with high integrity.
- Constantly look for ways to improve and simplify ways of working.
Key skill Required
- Document Management