Our Worldpanel colleagues are the global experts in shopper behaviour, offering continuous
monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions to inspire successful decisions by leading
organisations worldwide. Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage
across a diverse range of markets including tech, fashion, telecoms and FMCG.
- Analyze consumer insights and delivers highly impactful insights to clients across different categories.
- Being able to prepare full presentations
- Learn about the consumer habits and market dynamics
- Retrieve data and understand the output from Powerview, Special Analysis and any other software systems required,
- Begin to recognize patterns and draw logical conclusions based on your analysis of the data set.
You will be Responsible For
- Learn how to use our software “Powerview” and extracting data
- Learn Our online tool “WorldpanelOnline”
- Participate in preparing presentations to clients
- Support with client’s requests
- Understand Coverage analysis
- Participating in adverse events training and submitting reports as needed
- Special projects related to report development
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, Statistics, Commerce, Logistic or any relevant field of study.
- 0-1 year of experience in relevant industry
- Organization and time management skills – self-motivated in a fast-paced environment and able to effectively juggle multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines simultaneously while ensuring work is accurate, neat and generally error-free.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Key skill Required
- Custom Support
- Bachelor Degree