Location: Doha (Qatar)
Hours (per week): Maximum 37 hours per week (Flexible over 7 days)
Responsible to: Future Football Head Coach and Academy Director.
Salary: £26,000.00 - £28,500.00 Per Year (Tax Free).
Negotiable depending on Qualifications/Experience
Benefits: Accommodation Allowance, Annual return Air Fare, Exceptional Working Environment, Tax Free Salary
About Future Sports:
Based in Qatar, Future Football Academy specialise in providing world-class football coaching programs to both boys and girls, aged 3-17. Our programs aim to enrich children’s lives and prepare them for the future that lays ahead, both on and off the field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, oversee, and motivate a team of existing coaches
- Facilitate the continued growth of Future Sports as a business through excellent strategic planning and programme delivery.
- Ensure that Future Football Academy maintains its current membership base and actively recruit new players.
- Communicate with members on a regular basis to provide feedback, discuss their child's development and promote upcoming events
- Work to the demands of the job in order to meet targets and achieve results.
- Maintain health and safety standards
- Establish additional community links/partnerships to enhance brand awareness
- Any other relevant duties as defined by the Managing Director
·Minimum UEFA B Coaching Qualification
·Valid First Aid Certificate
·FA Safeguarding Qualification
·Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
·Willingness to work unsocial hours (including evenings and weekends)
·Excellent time keeping and organization
·Good IT skills to include Social Media, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
·Good numeracy and literacy skills
·UEFA A Coaching Qualification
·FA Youth Module Certificates
·Degree in related subject
·Some business background and experience
·Experience working within a professional football academy
·NGB Coaching award in a different sport (not essential)
- Minimum 2 years experience of leading sports coaching sessions and/or managing a team of coaches within a football/educational environment
·2 + years of coaching experience in a range of environments including schools/clubs/community
·Organising and delivering football tournaments
·Having experience of working abroad
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Professional attitude
- “Can do” attitude
- Self motivated
- Genuine team player
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Comfortable speaking to parents and children
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have strong planning and organisational ability
- Role models with behaviour consistent with the vision of Future Sports
Expected start date:
August 29th 2021
Deadline for applications to be submitted - Wednesday 4th August 2021
*Please note: Due to the volume of applicants expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
**IMPORTANT - This position is suitable only for single individuals who plan to relocate to Qatar with no dependents.
- Contact: Zara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skill Required
- Bachelor Degree