Our corporate culture is based on building Infinite Proximity™ in our relationships with all our employees and partners. That takes talent. We recruit the best to help us rise to our customers’ most demanding supply chain challenges. And to keep driving our business forward, we are committed to helping our employees develop the skills they need to thrive.
Teamwork and shared values make us stronger. We are agile, caring, cooperative, trustworthy, and courageous. Together, we go further.
We are Partners, Unlimited.
We are looking for an Operations Officer in our Baghdad, Iraq office.
Operation officer job description :
The Logistics Officer is responsible for coordinate, consolidate, and ensuring smooth implementation of the logistic procedures, Fleet management and provides logistical support to the team.
· Organize the daily and weekly movement planning
· Supervise the drivers and report any problem
· Ensure daily follow-up of the shipments
· Manage the administrative issues for the fleet (rental contracts, insurance, and other documents)
· Manage the Transportation of goods in and out
· Ensure installation, maintenance, repairs of the equipment (including computers, printers, and photocopy machine as needed)
· Manage the archiving of all the official documents
· Keep a record of running cost & maintenance of printers/photocopiers or any other if any.
Management of Premises & Procurement
· Make sure all premises are secure and protected from all threats (theft, electric surge, fire, etc.)
· Undertake the renovation and maintenance of structures needed (programs, offices,Guesthouses, warehouse, etc.)
· Follow up with suppliers and contractors to ensure timely and effective supply and delivery of goods, services, and works
· Communication with relevant departments on procurement status on a daily and weekly basis.
· Supervising the daily operations and shipments
· Weekly report on all the operations, shipments, business, and market status.
· Follow and implement all the logistics activities
· Any other duties assigned by the Line Manager
Key skill Required
- Operational Manager
- Bachelor Degree