You will be comfortable working within a diversified business, with multiple stakeholders, brands and businesses. You will have experience in communicating technical messaging. This role demands SUPERB written and verbal communication skills (English), an ability to translate complex detail into accessible-for-all messaging, and a professional approach to time, management and deadlines.
Working closely with assigned BU Heads / Programme owners to support delivery and execution of impactful, professional and successful change communication programmes.
• You will approach your communications projects and campaigns strategically, supporting with the development of a best-practice, efficient and effective central communications function.
• You will play a vital role in elevating the communications standard across the diversified business group, leading by example to set a 'high bar' precedent.
• You may be entrusted with confidential and sensitive company information, so building trust-based relationships is key.
• Work in close collaboration with Group Senior Manager - Communications, your Group Communications Executive peer and the established Communication Champion network.
• Develop and implement numerous change communication campaigns (concerning diverse topics) from across the organisation
• Enable the open exchange of information within the company, building a strong cross-functional platform to ensure that the right people get the right information, at the right time.
• Plan, edit and write content for internal communications platforms, ensuring consistency of content and standard.
You will have no direct reports or line management responsibilities, but you will play a vital role in the internal communications network, working closely with your Group Communications Executive peer and 'Comms Champions' to deliver impactful, professional and successful change communication programmes.
Product / Process Improvement
• As the guardian of internal communications at AGI, you will work with the 'Comms Champion' network - and other communicators in the business - to enhance the standard of communications throughout the group, driving improvements and innovating for change wherever possible.
• You will ensure that final outputs are aligned with the developing 'Employee Voice' (in line with EVP) and meet the required standard to appropriately represent the AGI brand.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Media, Communications or Marketing.
- Communication strategy and messaging development expertise.
- A strong writer with the ability to streamline complex information into its most digestible form.
- Experience of working in digital is preferred, particularly in website CMS platforms.
- Relevant experience in internal communications / the communications arena.
- English at a native level, in all forms.
Key skill Required
- Transformation Project Manager
- Bachelor Degree