Insurance Sales and Services :
- Analyze customers' financial situation and identify their financial needs recommend relevant products and structure solutions to best suit their needs.
- Provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicits referral business to expand the customer base.
- Work closely with RMs or branch sales staff or New Business teams to optimize the sales results.
- Maximize business opportunities to achieve predictable sales targets / business goals.
- Coaching RMs for knowledge development
- Comply with all applicable compliance procedures and report any suspicious activity to Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- Comply with the guidelines listed in operation manual and product policies on all sales process.
- Adhere to the highest standard of quality and customer satisfaction
- Make referrals to other channels based on identified customer needs
- University Graduate
- Relevant years of experience in sales and relationship management.
- Experience in handling basic Banking and Insurance Products
- Demonstrated ability in sales planning and delivery.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Networking ability to manage interdepartmental deliverables.
- Strong inter-personal skills and leadership ability which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Key skill Required